saving photo's of products.

Excursionist
44 0 6

I am trying to save photo's of products which I can then enter on Face Book. I have done it before , but now can't remember how.

Thanks.

Timeandmotion.ca

jcoak
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
703 65 138

Hey there, @timeandmotion_c 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Great question! Is there any reason in particular that you want to share an image of the product on Facebook as opposed to sharing a link to the product itself? You will be able to save the image to your device by going to Products and selecting the product, from here you will click "View" which will bring you to the storefront. Once on the storefront, right-click on the image and select "Save As" (or "Download Image" depending on the device. This will download the image to your device. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
41 1 26

Hi,
You can use PixPix app to bulk download your product images in a ZIP file

Developer of PixPix Image Editor Shopify app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 6

Hi what I  want to do is  copy the images of the products on TimeandMotion, download them on to either Documents / Download on to the computer.

I then download them, for  the email addresses I have. I have already done this with some images, but now forgot how I did it.

Thanks

jcoak
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
703 65 138

Hey again, @timeandmotion_c 

I did some more digging into this for you. There's a really cool free Chrome extension that you can use to download all the images for your products called Tab Save. Once you have the extension installed you will need to export your products to a .csv file as per this guide. You will then open the .csv in Google Sheets. You could alternatively use Excel or Numbers to open the file but Sheets works best. Once the .csv is open copy the list of URLs from the IMAGE SRC column. Paste that into the extension (in the section titled "Enter your download links which you can access by clicking on the Crayon icon in the bottom left corner of the extension window) and it will download all images to your downloads directory.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Excursionist
44 0 6

Hi Bo, I managed to get so far, but then got lost. Will you help me with this ?

Thanks,

Josie Coak

jcoak
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
703 65 138

Hey there, @timeandmotion_c 

Could you talk me through what you have done so far and where it is that you are getting stuck?

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes