scammed

xeny
1 0 1

HI , recently I saw a shopify store on facebook and I bought  somethings from it , first of all , they said the price is only 1$ some sort of a discount(big one )  and the shipping  is free anywhere in the wrold  But right after I confirmed my order , they shocked me with +10$ for the shipping cost even though  they said its free, and I passed it with a blink of an eye ,  but after 1 month of waiting , I haven't received my order yet (they said the order will be in my hands within 1-2 weeks maximum )  but yeah I got scammed . how can I solve this issue ? and can I report this scam to shopify and get a refund ?! Please let me know if there's anything I can do ! 

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1748 194 436

Hi, there!

I am so sorry to hear you had this experience. Shopify is the platform many shops use to build their website, we don’t actually manage inventory or ship orders from here ourselves. We do, instead, offer a detailed FAQ to help you with the next steps here

If you would like to file a complaint directly with our internal team, you can do so via this link

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
Cameronkstrong
1 0 0

This happened to me as well... just unacceptable and I want my money back.

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1748 194 436

Hey there, @Cameronkstrong 

Please do go through the FAQ linked above, it goes through contacting the store, what to do to get your money back when the store is not responding and how to officially report the store to Shopify. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
rhondachurchill
3 0 0

This happened to me as well.... i was like shocked how and why people do this for few dollars. This is really sick.

0 Likes
edwincheng
1 0 0

Hi,

I clicked the link but it showed me a page saying I do not have access to it.

How do I proceed with the steps?

Edwin

0 Likes