search for products not working!

ShannonClark
Excursionist
15 0 73

So apart from the fact that Shopify makes it IMPOSSIBLE to talk to or email customer service and I'm so very disappointed in their level of customer service as of late, I need help with my back end. When I try and search for a product out of all of my products, it says no products can be found. I know they are there as if I start just manually going through my product list, I can see them.

I've tried searching with keywords as well as tags. 

Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it? I need this functionality to be working in order to properly run my store. 

Thanks.

Replies 7 (7)

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Hello

Hope all is well with you.

Can you please share your store Url and password if any so that I check and provide you a solution, and dont worry here are plenty of helpers and you will definatly get your problem resolved.

Cheers!

banned
ShannonClark
Excursionist
15 0 73

Hi,

No I definitely do not feel comfortable sharing my store URL and password in a public messaging forum. Is there not someone I can speak to directly about this?

satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
331 19 41

Hi,

Sorry but without seeing the actual problem I'm not able to help you with this.

Good luck!

banned

VegaAutosports
Visitor
1 0 0

I have also noticed the same issue over the past few days. 

TeunNL
Tourist
7 0 6

I have the same problem. The search function shows some products, but more and more keep disappearing. This really is very annoying and makes updating and editing products much more time consuming. I already tried deleting browers history, but this has no effect. The problem is the same for different browers and on different computers, so the problem really seems to be at Shopify's end. 

Please resolve this as soon as possible.

MikeC52
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm going to keep searching other help articles, but I'm surprised this one hasn't had an official response yet.

Using the product search function of the admin is not functioning correctly. Words that appear in the product title, when searched, are producing no search results. The product isn't archived or anything. I don't have any search filters toggled. It should absolutely be showing up and it's not.

savita_nagdev
Shopify Partner
20 0 1

Hey

I am also facing exactly the same issue. Have you found any solution for this as it has been more than a year since you raised the issue?  Any help on this will be grateful.

Thanks