selling on Amazon

Highlighted
Excursionist
51 0 6

Hi I am listing products to sell on Amazon . I have my Bar Codes, down loaded what I need. I am stuck on the image that they request. Can you help ?

Thanks

jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Can I ask what exactly it is about the image that is giving you trouble? Is it that the image for the product won't upload? I did some digging for you on this and found the Amazon support page with all the information they give on preparing product images which you can see here. It goes through the details on how to add an image and image standards. 

This is something which would fall more under the Amazon banner. If the above information from the link doesn't offer the help or answer the question you need, it could be worth reaching out on the Amazon seller forum also. 

If it is something different you are referring to, please don't hesitate to let me know in a reply and if you can add some more detail to what it is giving you trouble. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
51 0 6

Hi Nick, I hae printed the information off from Amazon on "Add Product Image "

I have:

* Gone to Amazon On Shopify

* Selected a product

* Put in details

* Created a listing

* Category

* Brand

* Procuct Bullet  Points

* Key words

* Long list of Variants

The I need a Image, followed the instructions on the print out , but I am not at this point doing it right it would appear.

jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 555

Hi there, 

Are there any error messages being shown when you try to upload the image or any other information giving us an idea of what might not be going right here? Could it be something to do with the URL format by any chance?  If there is any error messages or extra information you could share in a response and we can try and work it out from there. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like to start selling on Amazon. Can anyone provide advice on selling products on Amazon. 

0 Likes