selling same product to difference country and ship to difference country

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

anybody able to help,

I'm from Malaysia and selling same product to difference country and ship to difference country. example for Malaysia customers, i buy from china supplier and fulfill locally Malaysia thru shopify. ( i have inventory). but for others country, im using ali express to drop ship the product. Now the question is how do i set difference pricing for the same product at my shopify?

thanks in advance for advice.   

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 1

You can set the different in under Settings Shipping

Steps: Settings>Shipping>Create New Profile

Here you can choose the products and shipping rates based on location 

example

Item 1 - Shipping From Malaysia to Singapore 

Can create under FREE SHIPPING.  

Item 1 - Shipping From Malaysia to United States  

Can create under Standard Shipping > $4.99. 

You can created multiple Shipping Profiles for different Products.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

having said that, the product price remain the same? only shipping cost is difference?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 1

Yes. But Do calculate your Revenue and Make sure you see the Shipping to different countries as Due to the current situation. Shipping Prices has changed quite a lot.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

thanks Ryan

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 1

Ok. Please kindly accept as a solution if your are okay with the advise thank you and also give a like =)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
145 2 9

Hi there! If you want to control product prices differently based on countries, or potentially control differences of product lists, shipping costs, currencies etc when your business scales, you may consider running multiple shops serving different domains. It gives you the best flexibility to having different products, prices, currencies among multiple markets. For example, exampleshop.my for your Malaysia customers selling product at price A, and exampleshop.com for your international customers selling product at Price B. You could even provide different currencies upon payment between these two shops.

With multiple site setting, to prevent customers going to wrong sites, and increase customer conversion rates by displaying relevant product data seamlessly, you may auto direct visitors to correct sites based on their locations. For example, use Geo Targetly. Its Geo Redirect tool detects your visitors' locations by IP and auto direct them based on locations. You can easily set up redirecting rules and intergrate the tool within a few steps. No code is necessary by yourself. The service will generate the Javascript code for you to add to your website. Shopify platform is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps!

0 Likes