share facebook catalog with another fb business page

Highlighted
3 0 0

I was hoping to share or grant access to our fb product catalog with an influencer we work with so that they could directly tag and link to our product pages on shopify. 

The catalog is "owned" by shopify so I cannot seem to share the catalog in that way or grant access to my business manager account.

Is there any way to accomplish what I would like to do? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 7 3

Hello, @anzie.

Elias here from Shopify Support.

Thank you for this inquiry, this is a great question!

While the Shopify owned Facebook catalog’s ownership can’t be changed, there are a couple options you can try out. We typically recommend using our ‘Facebook Marketing’ app or  Flexify for use with dynamic ads, these apps will create another product catalog that allows more control from Facebook Business Manager. 

We have a handy step by step guide available for ‘Setting up the Facebook Marketing app’ if you would like to give our app a try.

Alternatively, I suggest checking with the app developers directly regarding sharing your catalog with an influencer. If you require support with Flexify, you can reach out to the app developers at shopify@flexify.net or contact them at the bottom of their page

I am also including Facebook’s guide for ‘Assign Catalog Tasks in Business Manager’ and ‘Request Access to Someone Else’s Catalog’ so you have the next steps once you have the catalog ready.

I hope this helps clarify your question. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with! -Elias

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes