shipping problem

2 0 0

Good afternoon! I am almost done with my shopify website so i tried to use the test mode to make sure everything works fine but when i tried to check out i got a message saying "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address" although i created two shipping zones for the U.S. and for International shipping. Neither of my rates have conditions added to them. Both of them are under "General Shipping". I even tried to create a different shipping profile and titled it the name of my website but got no luck. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
192 40 46

Hi @vincentt,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

To confirm, are you using calculated rates in your admin? Or, have you set up price or weight-based rates?

If you've set up price or weight-based, you want to make sure that your rates are all-encompassing. Meaning if your rates are weight-based, extend your rates to 2 decimal places. For example, the first rate set for 0-4.99 lbs, and the second rate starting at 5.00 lbs. Take a look at our help doc on this here.

If perhaps I've misunderstood and you're still not getting your rates to work, can you please share a screenshot of your shipping settings? This may provide further insight as to what may be the problem here.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for reaching back to me! However, my shipping is still having the same problem. Here is a screenshot of my settings. Hopefully this helps identify the problem
0 Likes