shop is not available

waelzawa
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi All,

Hope you are doing fine, 

Am trying to login to Shopify Expert but when I log in to my site it gives me the below page, could anyone help with this issue? 

ps. my site: kadichic.com

KadiChic.PNG

0 Likes
mauricemichelle
5 0 0

I'm receiving the same error.  After selecting a plan, my store is now unavailable.  I've attempted to chat, but I cannot chat  because you have to select your store name.  Since my store is unavailable, I cannot make a selection.

0 Likes
waelzawa
Tourist
14 0 0

Have u solved this issue? 

0 Likes
mauricemichelle
5 0 0

No, the issue has not been resolved because I cannot select my store address on the support page.  Also, when I try to proceed without selecting a store or logging in, the chat page/form comes up with no problem.  However, the form is not fillable and is actually grey in the fillable fields.

0 Likes
JKBG
Tourist
10 0 4

I am having the same exact problem.  I am using a MacBook and cannot chat.  I receive a button that says "click to reply" and when I do the chat box automatically is grayed out and I cannot type anything.  Have you found a solution?

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @waelzawa 

You should contact the support team directly to solve this issue quickly. Here is the information on how to get help when your store unavailable.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
mauricemichelle
5 0 0

This worked, just follow the steps in the video. 02-17-uv455-m4vqt.mp4  It was sent to me from contacting Shopify on FaceBook messenger. 

0 Likes
JKBG
Tourist
10 0 4

Thanks, but unfortunately when I visit the support page I do not have the option to request a call back.  I really wish I did because being unable to contact Shopify and not hearing anything with regards to my support ticket (22398363) has been extremely frustrating.

0 Likes
mauricemichelle
5 0 0

I had this same issue try this video linked here https://screenshot.click/02-17-uv455-m4vqt.mp4

I was able to get assistance and my store was reopened last night.  I received the message below.

Hamish (Shopify)

Feb 26, 2021, 10:11 EST

Hi!
Hamish here from Shopify.

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your account.

Access to this account has now been re-enabled and you should be able to re-add your credit card and log back in.

We thank you for your patience with this issue.

Kind regards,

Hamish
Risk Analyst | Shopify

I then went back in to pick a plan again, and the store closed AGAIN.  I contacted tech support through chat, and the rep. said that he/she didn't have the tools to resolve my issue.  He just kept repeating that his tools were limited.

I was on a free trial, and I haven't even been able to actually try the site out.  My first impression is that this website and their tech support are not really responsive.  I may just consider using Etsy.

Hope you have better luck than I have had.

0 Likes