shop unavailable

1 0 0

hi, my store is unavailable from 3 days. I am not getting any help from the support team. what should I do? should i shutdown my store because i am frustrated now from shopify support team.
problem:- i was trying to pay my monthly bill and i was trying to change billing method but again saved my earlier billing method. after that the store is unavailable.  the admin page also not opening and while entering as admin it shows incorrect passwor or username.
i tried to reset my password but it takes me to again "the store is unavailable page ". i am in contact with support team but they are not responding me and because  of this i am suffering from high loss.
please respond me or say me to switch other platform than shopify.
thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
283 11 37

Hello, there! 

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your store being on hold. I would be happy to look into this for you! If you have a open ticket number with our support team then be sure to let me know here in a response. Once you send me your ticket number then I can start digging into your store for you! 

Looking forwards to hearing back from you!

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Carly,

My shop is unavailable since morning and this is the page comes up everytime when i try to log in. Im not sure what is happenig and i was trying to contact the support team , but no one there to reach for help. can you please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible.thank you

0 Likes