shopify App Development

numan1889
5 0 0

am developing a shopify app react/next.js Polaris with graphQL but i need to handle the GraphQL Query  rate limit . When GraphQL send Request to fetch data in my case Error occurred Rate Limit Exceed 1,000 . I want to read/fetch all the collection with all products . can anyone help me to Overcome this problem .    

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
820 73 140

Hi @numan1889 

Hope you're having a great day!

Useful resources:

Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via:
  • Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425
0 Likes
numan1889
5 0 0

this is my query code : 

query.png

and at the same page below from this query code , pass specific data to the query like if i want to read data with id so i send ids to the query with in variable .

but problem is that when increase the amount of products or variants like 40 to 70 or 70 to 100 , its Limit Rate is too much high and GrapghQL send an Error msg Rate Limit Exceed from 1000. i could not understand the rate limit strategy please help  me to read all products from collection . give me the suggestion to solve this query problem . 

from here i pass data e.g ids to this query : 

query read.png

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
820 73 140

Hi @numan1889 

Hope you're having a great day!

A few points to keep in mind:

• The maximum cost available is 1000 for an API (request) call. (This means that the total cost of your queries cannot exceed 1,000 points at any given time, and that room is created in the app’s bucket at a rate of 50 points per second.)
  • If you have consumed points out of 1000, every second 50 points will be restored.
  • If you have fewer cost points in your bucket, and you make a request that costs more than that, it will be accelerated.

Show me the extensions, headers, errors, status part of your request.

Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via:
  • Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425
0 Likes