shopify account shows no stores but I have 1

Highlighted
5 0 0

I have a store already defineyourselfdesigns.com and have added many products and set the settings I wanted.  Then I joined a class on the best way to do a shopify store and it seems I should do a niche store instead of a gemeral store.  I went into account settings in shopify and it says I have no stores set up.  Does this mean my general store is going to disappear at any moment?  I wanted to start a second store that is niche because we can have up to 3 stores, can't we?  I was sure I saw that somewhere but can't find it now. How do I do that without losing the first store?

I can log in to the back of my store using my store name but trying to go to Shopify from the link there takes me to where it says I have no stores, also.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
312 27 65

Hi, @Pamela_Klecan!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Have you tried logging into your store at all? You mentioned you looked at your accounts, but it said there were none, but if you head over to shopify.com and enter your store name and email address and password, that will access the store. I'm not able to provide details of whether the store is on Shopify to you, but if you are concerned that it's going to be deleted, our live support team may be able to assist you. I recommend contacting our live support team here: https://bit.ly/3i52f21.

In regards to how many stores you can have, that is unlimited. You can have as many stores as you'd like, but they would need to be set up on different plans. Based on what you have told me so far, I would contact our support team as suggested above so they can let you know if you have any open stores in your name so you can close the ones you no longer need to avoid being charged for stores your not using.

It's so nice to hear you took a course on how to build a Shopify store. What's the one big thing you took away from the lessons? I'd love for you to share your thoughts and insights here for anyone else who may come across this and want to start their own store.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

The link you gave me takes me to the Contact support page but it doesn't have a link to Chat or email or phone or anything like that. It just looks for answers in the help pages, which I had done already.  How do I get to Chat?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 2

The experience is not very intuitive:

1. Basically you have to type in something in the search field

2. They will then show you a list of results PLUS the options to contact support via Chat or email at the bottom of the page.

3. Choose whichever option you want.

The chat or email option will not appear unless you tried to make a search.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I tried that and did not get the choices that were supposed to be given.  I have been stuck for almost a week now. 

0 Likes