shopify ends telephone support

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 7

I have no interest in keeping my store with Shopify if phone support gets terminated. SUPPORT is the reason we chose Shopify...no support turns Shopify in to pretty much a wordpress store in my opinion.

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

What phone number are you calling for support? Their old help/support line has been disconnected.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 7

Willow, there is no phone number any more - they have turned them all off.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I am so frustrated. I can't figure out how to get my questions answered. I have wasted half of yesterday and today just trying to figure out how to submit the correct questions and then I don't get any answers. I referred so many people to Shopify and even bought stock in the company because the customer service/phone gurus were amazing. Now I am on the search for a new ecommerce platform with phone support. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Where are you finding a phone number. When I call the old phone number, it says it no longer works and I don't have an email either.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 7

I did somehow manage to find a "live chat " section where I did get my problem solved but I had to spend half a day searching for that - and supposedly, there is a way to get a "concierge" phone call into them by scheduling it - I have no idea how to do that - it also irked me that I had to update my chrome browser just to chat with them!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Perfect timing, when we all need help the most we are unable to get help. You are correct that the great support is why I chose shopify also.  Are you aware of any other platforms that can offer good support with people? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Aloha Ann,

What phone number is that your referring to that you can get phone support?  I have spend long time on the support area.....it took you in a circle.

Thank You in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

horrible decision

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Why would you end phone support?!

What a horrible decision

1 Like