shopify messenger chat icon on my product page no longer working

respanol
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi community,

Hope you can help me with this issue.  I have a chatbot with growth-tool feature to add a a MESSENGER CHAT icon on my webisite by simply copying the JAVA script generated by this app to my Shopify. I pasted the same scrip both on the contact-us template and the product-template. This setup works perfect for a long time, however I as observe now the messenger chat icon is still visible only on my contact-us page but it is no longer on my product-page.

I already contacted my chatbot app support and they find no issue on their end, and I think I agree with them since the same scrip is still on both contact-us template and product template however only the product page is having this issue.

When i re-pasted the same scrip on the product template to test, the messenger chat icon actually shows up 1 time only.. meaning once you refresh the page it will no longer shows up again.  Having said that i believe tat the script still works but there may be something on the Shopify or the product templates thats causing this issue

This is the script below

<!-- Load Facebook SDK for JavaScript -->
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>
window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
FB.init({
xfbml : true,
version : 'v4.0'
});
};

(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];