shopify payment has failed

Highlighted
1 0 0

my bank account has been closed and the shopify payment has failed and still with shopify ..i want shopify to transfer them to my paypal account but im trying to contact anyone ...can anyone help me ...and moreover .. can i benifit from this stuck money to pay my monthly fees to shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @alialzein,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

It is not possible for a payment gateway to deposit a payout to another gateway account such as Paypal. If you've closed your bank account, you will need to enter a new bank account into your Shopify Payments set up to receive the funds.

Where are you located? The reason I ask is that Shopify Payments requires a checking account from a physical bank account in one of these locations, and not a savings account or an online bank account such as Payoneer for example. More information can be found here and here if you would like to take a look. 

If you are no longer using Shopify Payments, you should be still able to view your payouts and update your bank details by entering /admin/payments/payouts at the end of your domain. For example, mystorename.myshopify.com/admin/payments/payouts. If you want to update your bank details, you would just need to click View failed payouts and then Update bank account details as shown in this screenshot.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes