shopify payout on hold

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

My shopify payouts were put on hold over 4 months before I was meant to get a large sum for sneaker brand.  so I would like to ask if someone can help to solve  payout reopen and transfer the money to our bank account. thannks

best 

kenneth

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
479 41 105

Hi, Kenneth.

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

I totally understand that it can be stressful to have your payouts placed on hold. Due to the sensitive nature of the situation, however, our Support team is not able to discuss this matter in a public forum. That being said, I'd be happy to offer some guidance.

When payout holds occur, our Business Operations team will typically reach out to the account owner via email. Did you happen to receive an email about this? 

If so, it's recommended that you respond to the email directly if you have any questions about the process. Your response will go straight into the inbox of the appropriate team and they will be able to offer insight into the matter. As they have the tools available to discuss this further and help find a solution, this will be the best course of action.

Have you had a chance to reply to their email? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes