shopify support not available - email, chat nothing is available - totally unacceptable!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Initially there were some few mails coaxing me to join the shopify plan. Once I was in there is no support from thereon., no replies to any of the mails and today I receive this mail:

shopify mail.JPG

When I click the links, this is what happens:

Goes to help.shopify.com 

Asks to select store

After selecting the store, it redirects back to same contact support page and the cycle continues for infinity

There is no support available in any form - neither chat nor email. How are we supposed to reach out to these people.

I'm stuck with an issue and not able to operate my store. 

I need help RIGHT NOW, and there is not a single way to get it. Unless someone from shopify calls me or emails me, I'm out of business.

Kindly help.

Can anybody help me with this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

Hey there, @Monica123 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend the use of Chrome for all things Shopify as it is most compatible with our software. If you are already using Chrome please try clearing your cache as this sounds to be a localized issue. Once your Chrome cache has been cleared go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email. You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here

I am, of course, more than happy to help you with your issues here on this thread if would like to share the details of your problem and a link to your store. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi BO,

Thanks for replying.

I wanted to know how I can have different type of products for same design at my product page for a particular design. Just as shown in this screen shot It shows tshirt, sweatshirt, hoodie and tank top all in one page which makes it easier for the customer to select the product they want. 

Monica123_0-1600580368494.png

thanks,

Monica

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1308 128 337

Hey again, @Monica123 

So the way that this store would have done this is by adding the product type as a variant, just as you would have added the product size. They would then have added the accompanying product pic to each of the variants. You can read up on adding variants when creating products and adding variants to existing products here. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes