shopify

Solved
Pathfinder
241 5 7

How can I get a currency and google translator for my shop? www.thestripesinme.com my store. here is www.livefitapparel.com they have want I want for my shop. Thank u.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
8 3 1

Hey @TheStripesInMe 

The store you liked use Panda Language Translate by Panda Apps.

Just follow this link and click "Add app" and follow instructions. If you should have any other questions do not hesitate to ask!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
368 19 53

Hello, @TheStripesInMe!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I can't give you information about what that online storefront is using for their currency and language - but I would be happy to outline some different options for you to try out here that would provide you with similar functionality. 

If you're looking to provide your customers with the option to select their own currency, then you can look into either using an app or even enabling multiple currencies manually by adjusting your storefront. 

If you're looking for an app, be sure to check out;

To enable your store to sell in multiple currencies by manually adjusting your settings by yourself then you can follow our step by step guide, here

When it comes to having a store that provides multiple languages to your customers around the world, you can follow this handy guide and then you would want to find an app that would work for the functionality you're looking for. 

Check out the multiple language apps; 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
8 3 1
I have already linked the exact application they use, look on my post above, have a nice day :D
0 Likes