since yesterday there is a long lag (or freeze) when adding new product

Highlighted
13 0 0

Is there any way to find out if there are server issues or if there's a problem with my store.  Each time I add a new product once I click save, it takes forever and the screen goes almost blank (except for some empty shaded boxes with nothing in them)  I tried just saving (without adding to online or other channels) that takes long but eventually completes,  but once I click online or any other channel it takes forever and the only way to get back to add a new product is to refresh or log out and sign back in.

Anyone know what's happeningafter clicking save it gets to this and just stays thereafter clicking save it gets to this and just stays there

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 12

Same exact thing is happening is to me.  It is only when adding a new product (making available in the Online Store) and hitting save.  Happens only in web browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge).  It will add the product but the screen freezes during the process.  Will have to back out and go back in to get back to the product page.  Does not happen on phone app.  Just started yesterday.  We add products pretty much all day every day so notice when these bugs hit.  Hoping it will be resolved soon.  To answer the questions in advance... cleared cache, restarted, tried on different machines, etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Happens only in web browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge).  Are there any others?  ROFL  J/K  I don't enter product with phone (as I see you don't either) but I wonder if I should fire up my old safari for windows lol.   Hopefully they'll notice we're having issues and fix it.
@mybaitshop wrote:

Same exact thing is happening is to me.  It is only when adding a new product (making available in the Online Store) and hitting save.  Happens only in web browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge).  It will add the product but the screen freezes during the process.  Will have to back out and go back in to get back to the product page.  Does not happen on phone app.  Just started yesterday.  We add products pretty much all day every day so notice when these bugs hit.  Hoping it will be resolved soon.  To answer the questions in advance... cleared cache, restarted, tried on different machines, etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Still no resolve to this issue. I'm having to refresh after each product entry to get it back to the product screen.  And what's more, when I try to visit my site it intermittently says it's taking too long to respond. Is there a server or switch issue?  Isn't there anyway to report this to a tech support of some sort?

0 Likes