something went wrong store is currently unavailable

Solved
livefaq
4 0 0

i am an developer ager developed a store for client then i connect domain and transfer store from developer account to client email then client going to purchase basic plan then something went wrong and now store is inactive in both account i can't access store client can't access store what to do even i create new store but can't connect domain with new store getting error domain already connected 

https://ghislaineshop.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
891 57 135

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @livefaq.

I'm Ava from Shopify, I'd like to help here!

If the store became unavailable after payment was attempted, the store owner will need to reach out to our support team straight away so we can investigate. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Centre here and log in to your account to create a support request. If the store has already been transferred to your client and their email address is listed as the account owner, it is best they reach out themselves. Our support team will be able to authenticate the owner, then look into the internal details to get the store accessible again.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

Thanks for posting, I'm sure this will be resolved soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
livefaq
4 0 0

@Ava wrote:

Hi, @livefaq.

I'm Ava from Shopify, I'd like to help here!

If the store became unavailable after payment was attempted, the store owner will need to reach out to our support team straight away so we can investigate. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Centre here and log in to your account to create a support request. If the store has already been transferred to your client and their email address is listed as the account owner, it is best they reach out themselves. Our support team will be able to authenticate the owner, then look into the internal details to get the store accessible again.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

Thanks for posting, I'm sure this will be resolved soon!

Ava

can't find live chat 

0 Likes
sugarfoam
1 0 0

I have a similar experience, however I am on the client end. I first submitted the ticket on the 1st of July. I was told to wait 3 days. after 3 days I emailed , didnt get any reply. reach out to 24/7 support. was told to wait another 3 days. I reached out again yesterday and the support team ask me keep an eye on my email and she will update them time by time within the day. 

I followed up on the email threads but I am not getting any replies either. They keep asking me to check my email but there are none, besides the chat transcripts. 

0 Likes
livefaq
4 0 0

only one solution left forget store and create another one

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
891 57 135

Hi, @livefaq!

I'm sorry to hear you couldn't find the chat option. I can help you find it now!

When using the Help Centre,  It's best to type in your question or the topic you need help with. After that, you will be provided with some guides that may resolve your issue for you, and it will also give you the option to speak to a Support Advisor if the guides aren't what you're looking for. You should see the 'Contact Support' link at the very bottom of the page once you've typed in your question! This will then lead you to a page where you can choose live chat, email or community. I'd recommend the live chat, as it has the most instant response.

The Help Centre is designed to show you the best ways for you to solve the problem you're facing; this is intended to help you to help yourself! But in cases like yours, you will need to speak to support directly as there is no way for you to resolve this issue without assistance.

Do let me know how you get on!

Ava

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
891 57 135

Hi, @sugarfoam!

Thank for posting here, I'm so sorry to hear you've had to wait so long! 

Our usual response time is 1-3 business days. I can see the first of July was a Thursday, so Friday is day 1, Monday is day 2 and Tuesday would be the 3rd business day. But after that time, our team should have gotten back to you! Is there anything I can help you with here? I'd love to know more about the issue you're facing to see if I can help you resolve things.

Speak soon!

Ava

0 Likes