speaking to a real person????

Highlighted
2 0 0

Anyone know how to get a real person on the phone at shopify or do they have an online messaging system???????

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
297 26 41

Hey, @pjm01511!

Ash here from the Shopify team.

Shopify has live support available via phone and chats, and we also provide support via email, our community forums, and over our social media pages. 

We recently changed our support setup and this involved replacing our phone number with a callback system, as merchants were subject to prolonged wait times while on hold. This option can be accessed via our support page (https://help.shopify.com/en/questions), although there may be times of the day where the callback option is not available due to high support volume. Our alternate options remain available 24/7. Here are some steps on how to contact our support team: 

Once you've logged in through our support page, or chosen to continue without logging in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:

20-05-s998g-3lwie.png

Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Centre, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you require further help:

20-05-ksl5x-pleb8.png

Clicking on the "Get help from the Shopify support team" button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available: 

20-05-m2m08-ainco.png

With all that said, I'm also more than happy to assist right here. Please feel free to post your questions in here, and we can work on some solutions together!

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes