Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey I’m having problem with my ssl and been 4 days and it’s still pending 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I am having the same issue with transferring my domain with Godaddy. I checked all the requirements and made sure it's correct to my best ability. The status has been "SSL Pending" for quite a few days already. Please help us to look into further.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 33 45
Hey, everyone!
The issue that has been brought up on this topic should be possible to solve using the troubleshooting steps listed in the thread. If this error appears, we'd ask that you review the list of troubleshooting steps below to see if you can resolve the issue. 

First, make sure that your domain record settings are configured correctly. The most common issues with domain configurations are:

If after checking the steps from the list above, then you'll want to reach out to our support via phone, chat, or email, or you can reach us on Facebook and Twitter. As the Shopify Community is not a regularly monitored area, and because this issue impedes on your ability to manage your business, reaching out to our support will provide the quickest solution and better user experience overall. Due to this, I will be closing the thread to all future replies.

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes