ssl pending

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I just bought a domain through shopify and it says SSL pending, is there anyway to speed up the process or revert to the .myshopify domain until the SSL certificate gets sorted? Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same issue and my SSL has been pending for over a week and my customers are contacting me as they cannot proceed through the checkout. Did this get resolved on your end? I can't find any way of contacting Shopify which is really frustrating  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I'm having a problem with this too. I bought my domain on namesilo and was going to launch my store today. Now I have to wait 48 hours to be able to launch my store which is very frustrating. My domain is connected but says "SSL pending" and I am unable to even access my own website now. My domain name is www.uvcleanpristine.com  

Help is very much appreciated, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi! i just buy a new domain and i my ssl says is on pending and i want it to activate, my domain is confeccionesboston.com and tell if there is something i can do or just wait

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there! We're having the same issue. "SSL Pending" and no action that can be taken to reset or retry verification. Can we please get some help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey. I just purchased my own domain. It says SSL pending. Can someone please guide me what I need to do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello, my SSL is stating pending and i am conscious that my visitors will not be able to visit my site within this time. Can you please provide me with a solution for this?

Look forward to hearing from you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there, 

I connected my domain over 4 days ago and it still says my SSL is still pending. 

Can someone please help me with this? 

Best,

zerofacemask.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I've purchased a domain through an external website, i've set up the DNS settings as instructed by the shopify video, but my ssl remains on pending, how do I solve this?

kind regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone! I was just as frustrated as you are! 

The 'help me' prompts kept taking me around in a never ending circle but eventually I got some help! When you sign in and go to the help me pages, type in your problem (ie. SSL). Scroll down to where is says 'get support' and hit the 'continue' button. From there you can email or start a live chat with a Shopify expert. I did the chat, but disclaimer, the conversation dropped out 3 times during the process of fixing the problem and every time I had to start from scratch with a new expert. It was frustrating to say the least. 

The first expert wasn't overly helpful as they kept saying to contact my Domain provider. I did that and my domain provider said all was fine.

The second expert on chat worked out that my 'domain history' had 'AAAA' showing and this needed to be deleted. (This doesn't make any sense to me either, but the domain people understood it and deleted it. From here the expert had to reset the SSL request on Shopify's end. From here it can take 24 hours for the SSL certificate to come through and for your website to work, mine only took about 2 hours.

Hope this helps!! 

0 Likes