store design

Highlighted
2 0 0

Could someone check my website design and let me know what we need to do to increase traffic, please?

https://store.leonis-sf.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @Leonis .. here's what I'd suggest towards increasing the store's traffic - 

1. Your fonts are quite basic - use some appealing fonts!

2. I don't see the customers' review option .. try and add customer reviews - they add authenticity to your store! 

3. You can bring down the "Contact" page at the bottom, and reserve the header menu only for product categories. 

4. You need to add more compelling CTAs - add to product button is one of the CTA, but to be able to engage people, you need to re-work on your buttons! 

At the end of the day, if you want to increase traffic to your store, you need to work on your store's marketing strategy! It's all about A/B testing of - 

Store setup - its theme, choice, and placement of CTA buttons, communication strategy, SEO, and likewise! 

Also, are you running ads for your store? Here's my suggestion - 

With a budget of $100 - $250 try and run ads and see the response. Then, you can change your store's set up and run some ads again to see if your customers are actually willing to spend time on your store! 

For your convenience, I've written a blog on how to manage your Shopify business better than your competition. I'm sure it'll help you out! 

Let me know if I can be of any help to you! 

Happy selling!

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for your suggestions and kindness.
Very helpful to me. I will try to improve these issues.
0 Likes