store

Highlighted
1 0 0

hi guys!just one online store with Shopify,just need some help how its working?I add some products not sure how it works

the product I add pay them after I sold them or before?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1418 140 388

Hey there, @uk125 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like you have just started a dropshipping store using Oberlo. Oberlo is the app used to just import products from AliExpress - you would then use Shopify as your eCommerce platform and sell the products you are importing from AliExpress. You can take a look at our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping with the video that goes along with it as well as the Definitive Guide to Dropshipping with AliExpress. Oberlo actually has a great Help Centre on their site that walks through a lot of the setup process on their end.

The way it works is that you would pick and set up your products via the app. These products would then be listed on your Shopify store. When a customer comes to your store and purchases one of these products, the order is automatically sent to the respective app which the product is set up through. You would need to pay the app the agreed-upon price for the product, and they would handle the shipping for you. For example, the app may agree to sell or make shirts to/for you at $12 each, but then you could list these products at a higher rate, say $20 each for example, on your site. In this example, you would make a profit of $8 for that one shirt. All of these apps support shipping to anywhere in the world! So the customer would pay you and you would then pay Oberlo.

I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes