support

Highlighted
1 0 0

support seems very bad on shopify, every time i click on support it asks me to log in again, i want to chat live with someone but instaed for almost 45 minutes i have been going round and round in circle. i need help i need to speak to chat to someone. my email address it do_jam@hotmail.co uk

thank you

jamal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
478 27 577

Hi @jamal12 

Thank you for reaching out to share your experience using our Help centre. Our Support team is still here to help 24/7. To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

I'm not able to access any support either! I've logged in and then go through this never ending loop of trying to find a way to contact support. This is awful. The callback feature is awful. I'm so upset as I'm wasting time trying to find a response to my issue when I would like to speak to someone. Please check your website to make sure it's working and people can schedule a callback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

BTW, Get Help IS NOT showing up as an option. How does one get help with you new system??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
478 27 577

Hi @Susan_Walker

Can you confirm you are logged in? When viewing https://help.shopify.com/en/questions do you see Log out in the top right corner?

If so you are signed in which is why the Login button appears, then disappears. 

Assuming you are logged in, perform a search and applicable content will be shown in two sections, Common questions about your topic & Related Articles. If the content in either section doesn't help scroll down below this content and you should see a purple button to contact support. 

Can you let me know if you're unable to see this button?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

I am logged in and I've done all of this. When I click on contact support I'm just taken back to the search and applicable questions page. I've been doing this for about 30 minutes now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
478 27 577

Can you share a screenshot of the support page after performing a search?

Which web browser are you using, and is it the latest version as well? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

I'm using Google chrome. I'm not sure if it's the latest version. Please see the link to a screencast.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xua6abwb59cwxw6/Screen%20Recording%202020-06-02%20at%203.19.16%20PM.mov?dl...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
478 27 577

Ah, I see! If you can, perform a search in this field. 

The results page will show content that might help, and if the content doesn't you'll see the purple contact support button below the content. 

After doing a search, you'll see results, then the contact button which will show you the availible contact options (phone, email, chat)

Let me know if this helps! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Great, thank you this was helpful. It worked.

0 Likes