Can I add an order tracking button to a drop-shipping site?

Rari
Visitor
1 0 0

hi...

Does anyone know if its possible to add a tracking order button onto shopify website so customers can track orders; and is this possible with drop-shipping as different suppliers use different couriers.

Help would appreciated

Replies 3 (3)

nikiM
Tourist
5 1 1

yes.. really look challenging.. I am facing same tracking buttion issue. really need to here a solution.

Thanks

NikiM

UPS Tracking

Alan666
Shopify Partner
21 0 2

Hi @Rari,

You can use an order tracking app to track the package, I think ParcelPanel  is a good choice, Parcel Panel will automatically generate a branded tracking page under your store domain(SEO friendly) with abundant custom elements, so it is convenient for your customers to query package information. At the same time, ParcelPanel supports 1000+ couriers around the world.

ParcelPanel
Explorer
72 2 6

Hi @Rari, although my reply is late but I think it might be helpful to those who have the same problem.

With ParcelPanel, you not only can get a branded order tracking page but also insert a tracking order button to the Order Status page as well as the Thank You page (which appears after successful payment).

ParcelPanel has a dropshipping mode, which you can enable as soon as you finish installing ParcelPanel. With the dropshipping mode, shipping methods widely used by dropshipping businesses like AliExpress, CJPacket, etc., will be hidden, as well as all Chinese cities.

ParcelPanel_0-1684807558161.png

If that's not enough, we also allow you to hide the carrier name and logo so that your order tracking page will be the only source for the delivery progress.

ParcelPanel offers flexible pricing. You can choose a plan depending on how many packages you send to customers each month. If your order volume doesn't exceed 50, the free plan is enough for the basic order tracking purpose. 

We would like to offer those interested in exploring how ParcelPanel works an extended free trial that lasts 30 days (an offer you can't find elsewhere). Make sure to install ParcelPanel with this link.

Make Post-Purchase the Best Part of the Customer Experience.
Delight your customers with automated shipment tracking, increase brand loyalty and drive more sales.
Official Website | ParcelPanel Shopify App