trying to chance bank info

Highlighted
1 0 0

A little while ago i had a fail payout because it said i enter the wrong account info. so i try changing it but it's asking me for the old account info. problem is i don't know where i made the mistake so i contacted shopify help center. they told me that a e mail will be sent to me 24-72 to help get the problem solve.After  72 hours  nothing so i contacted them again the rep told me that my first rep forgot to send it tru so it's going to be another 24-72 hours so i said ok.after another 72 i reach out to them once more just to hear the same thing. 72 hours later still nothing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hey, @Pablo111!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with our support team so far was not the standard we strive for. We do pride ourselves on being very merchant focused and I am sorry to hear that this has not been your own experience recently with the confusions. 

I have searched the email address attached to your forums account in our system and I can see that our accounts team got back to you on the 26th of August, did you receive that email? 

You should now be able to update the bank account tied to Shopify Payments.

In order to update the bank account, please follow these steps;

• Go to Settings - Payment providers
  • Under Payout details, click Change bank account
  • Update the banking details and click Save

Once these steps have been completed, any new payouts will be deposited into this bank account. If you have any further questions, please let us know. We recommend you keep the banking information safe for future changes to the account if required.

All the best! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes