unable to publish my store on facebook

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have created my store on shopify and took facebook as a sales channel but unable to publish my store via facebook. Each time I create it fetches can't publish. I mailed shopify support but no help. Please help I am in a dire need as I have spent lots of money on my store .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 28 187

Hi, @vaishalij

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. 

I understand how important this integration is for your store, and I'd like to help get this resolved. 

Before using the Facebook Channel it's important to ensure your store meets these basic requirements and that you're eligible to use the channel

Once you've confirmed those details, can you tell me a bit more about the error you mentioned? For instance, where are you seeing the 'can't publish' message? Is this appearing on Facebook, or in your Shopify admin?

Can you also please send me a screenshot showing the exact error message you're receiving? This will help me look into things further. However, before sharing this image in a reply to me here, I recommend blocking out any sensitive or store-specific details.

I look forward to hearing back from you with this information! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes