units sold report

Highlighted
Excursionist
43 0 17

Hello,

The "units sold" section of the analytics dashboard only shows the top 5 products, frustratingly.

Most of the sections on the analytics dashboard have a "view report2 link where you can see the full report.  However, "units sold" does not have this link.

There must be a way of finding out exactly how many units of each product have been sold during a certain time period?  Surely?  I can't find it....

How can I get this info please?

Thanks!

Rob.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey, Rob, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

At this time, this isn't a report that is available through Shopify. That said, I can definitely see how something like this would be handy- can you tell me a bit more detail about how this would benefit you and your business? Any more information can be really helpful. 

Along with that, can you include the URL for your store? That way I can pass your feedback along to our team of developers and they can also track how many stores would benefit from a feature like this. 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
43 0 17

Ann,

Thanks for your response.

I am strugling to believe that Shopify has absolutely no way of telling me how many units of an item I sold in a particular time frame?!  Perahps I didn;t explain my question correctly - because the inability to do this seems entirely inexplicable.

Surely it can do this?

Thanks

Rob.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey, Rob, 

I can definitely take a second look into this for you! Can you explain a bit further what you needed just to make sure we're on the same page? Then I can go from there. 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

I've also been perplexed on how to get this data. Is there any way to know how many units of an item I sold in a particular time frame? 

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am also surprised to find out there is currently no way to see which of our items have sold the most and which haven't sold at all.  We have several designs for sale via Custom Cat, but would like to know beyond the top five best sellers how many units of each item have sold.  This would help determine my own personal finances, as that some of the merchandise on our site features different members of our team, and each of us are meant to receive different bonuses based on which of our items sell.

Highlighted
2 0 1

I am also shocked that this is not report in Shopify.  This is such a basic report that any small business needs for so many things.  Has there been any resolution as to why this is not a report in Shopify?  Or is it now a report?  Please help!

Highlighted
1 0 0

I also want this BASIC report

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Folks,

I'm Piam the co-founder at By the numbers. It sounds like we have something that might help. Take a look and let me know if this is the view you need:

FinalProductPage.PNG

If that’s not what you are looking for, just let me know what you need and we’ll add it!

You can reach me directly at piam@bythenumbersapp.com

Kind regards,

Piam

Cofounder, By the numbers
(https://apps.shopify.com/by-the-numbers)
piam@bythenumbersapp.com
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi All !

I would also like a report of all units sold and not just the top performing products . Data drives my business . Can anyone help point me in the right direction . The Dashboard is just a snapshot.
0 Likes