;)

12 0 0

:)

UrbaneeShop.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
1151 0 118

You might want to check out Lucky Orange. Lets you see how people are using the site. Search it in the app store.

http://www.StandoutDesigns.com ::: Solid Wood TV Furniture for Enthusiasts. Made in USA.
0 Likes
Excursionist
69 0 13

Email pop-up.  Beeketing.  Weird theme.  Women's clothing.  Countdowns.  Item descriptions cut'n'pasted from AliExpress.  No information about you or your company - in particular, impossible to tell what country you are in.

1 Like
Tourist
10 0 2

You need to work on your layout and images. As Matthew Skala mentioned, work on your item descriptions. I think there are better ways to offer discount code, that "25% discount when you subscribe" thing is a bit cheesy.

Too many widgets below, you should use an all in one solution. JivoChat live chat plugin offers FB Messenger, Viber, E-mail and Callbacks channels, you can create an omnichannel to be more efficient. Put callbacks widget and offer calls, so your clients may trust you.

0 Likes
12 0 0

Thanks so much for the feedback Matthew. I’m going back to the drawing board. I changed the homepage outline and dropped the many pop ups that I have. I also deleted most descriptions and am in the process of adding a more eye candy description. Also I dropped the newsletter pop up. 

Thanks much. You are a big help!

UrbaneeShop.com
0 Likes
12 0 0

Thanks Matthew I made a lot of changes thanks to your help

UrbaneeShop.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
168 0 13

Hello there, 

Images and the store layout must be improved. 'Free Shipping" is barely visible. Also I feel your content need improvement as well. Pleaes try to use a pop-up for people to subscribe. The way it is on the bottom right corner won't catch attention. 

Meanwhile, if you need help with your images, we have an app for you to use. https://apps.shopify.com/cutoutwiz. Make the most of the free of charge 10 images after your install. Oh, also whether you use our app or not, you can get in touchw with us for a free consultaion on how you can improve your images!

0 Likes
5 0 0

What are you optimizing your ads for?

Aside from the website suggestions above, there are likely many mistakes your making with your Facebook ads. 

There is so much room for error, one small mistake will cause your ads to burn a hole in your pocket.

My top three tips for FB advertising are:

1/ Understand your audience:

Targeting the wrong people is the best way to lose money with advertising. You need to truly understand your audience to minimize the advertising "learning curve" and drive website traffic that has a real interest in your products.

--Do research:  Analyze competitors, learn from them and leverage any customer data you may have.

2/ Start retargeting ads NOW!

Have website visitors but too few sales? ?

Start retargeting your website visitors!

It's the most effective form of advertising and it's pretty easy to do (effectively) with shopify apps like Turbo Retargeting

Not only will retargeting generate new sales, but it'll train your FB ad account for future campaigns and you'll start collecting data to better optimize your future ads.

3/ Have an exciting offer!

-Standing out on facebook is getting more difficult. Most top marketers are getting creative with the offer they are proposing. Especially early on in the customer lifecycle.

What can you offer that stands out and generates buzz?

• Free product "add-ons" (Ex: free socks with these shoes)
  • Donating some proceeds to charity (Ex: Buy some tea, and plant a tree!)
  • Free product but pay shipping (Ex: low-cost water bottle but the customer pays for shipping  - and likely the original product they abandoned, too!)

The idea is to make the offer feel novel! Everyone is offering coupons and discounts.

How can you stand out?

So  get starteding on 1/ Researching your audience, 2/ retargeting  and 3/ getting creative with your offers!

Hope these tips are helpful! let me know if you have any questions/comments.

0 Likes
5 0 0

What are you optimizing your ads for?

Aside from the website suggestions above, there are likely many mistakes your making with your Facebook ads. 

There is so much room for error, one small mistake will cause your ads to burn a hole in your pocket.

My top three tips for FB advertising are:

1/ Understand your audience:

Targeting the wrong people is the best way to lose money with advertising. You need to truly understand your audience to minimize the advertising "learning curve" and drive website traffic that has a real interest in your products.

--Do research:  Analyze competitors, learn from them and leverage any customer data you may have.

2/ Start retargeting ads NOW!

Have website visitors but too few sales? ?

Start retargeting your website visitors!

It's the most effective form of advertising and it's pretty easy to do (effectively) with shopify apps like Turbo Retargeting

Not only will retargeting generate new sales, but it'll train your FB ad account for future campaigns and you'll start collecting data to better optimize your future ads.

3/ Have an exciting offer!

-Standing out on facebook is getting more difficult. Most top marketers are getting creative with the offer they are proposing. Especially early on in the customer lifecycle.

What can you offer that stands out and generates buzz?

• Free product "add-ons" (Ex: free socks with these shoes)
  • Donating some proceeds to charity (Ex: Buy some tea, and plant a tree!)
  • Free product but pay shipping (Ex: low-cost water bottle but the customer pays for shipping  - and likely the original product they abandoned, too!)

The idea is to make the offer feel novel! Everyone is offering coupons and discounts.

How can you stand out?

So  get starting on 1/ Researching your audience, 2/ retargeting  and 3/ getting creative with your offers!

Hope these tips are helpful! let me know if you have any questions/comments.

0 Likes
12 0 0

Thanks mate. Definitely gonna check that out

UrbaneeShop.com
0 Likes