unsatisfactory expert help

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 0

Seeking help at where website is at, unto  ready for launching and pre-testing of  site functions. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 16 56

Hi, @surpriseshoppin!

Olivia here from the Shopify Team. Thank you for connecting with us in our Community Forums.

I appreciate your post, and I'd love to help share some information with you today. I wasn't entirely sure if you had hired an expert that you weren't happy with from your subject line? Can you please expand on the issue for me further so I can make sure to get you the support you need today.

I will be on standby waiting for your reply.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 0

Yes i have hired a expert which i am not happy with, cannot understand  what he is really doing that causes my shop to be taking such a longtime to complete.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 16 56

I so appreciate that additional context, @surpriseshoppin.

When you trust an Expert with your store, you deserve to be informed every step of the way. Have you been in touch with the Expert regarding your concerns as of yet? Shopify experts are third-party freelancers that are heavily vetted with real testimonials from their customers. We pride ourselves on a high standard of care and quality work here at Shopify, and hold our Partners and Experts to that same standard. 

If you haven't yet, please make sure to:

• Touch base with the Expert
  • Compare this with your contract, and go over expectations of timelines going forward
  • If you are not able to resolve this with the Expert directly, please let me know right away

We are certainly here to support you as a Shopify merchant and will investigate this further if necessary. If you would like to file a formal complaint, that is something I can also assist you with after we troubleshoot next steps.

If there's any other information you'd like to share with me, or if you would like to move our conversation to email please let me know.

I look forward to your reply,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 16 56

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @surpriseshoppin!

Olivia here again from the Shopify Team. It's been some time since I have heard from you and I wanted to touch base to see how things were going with the Expert you hired.

Please let me know,

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 0
Still awaiting to find a expert to hire
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
198 16 56

Oh ok, @surpriseshoppin!

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your earlier messages. In this case feel free to browse through all of our Expert listings if you haven't already to find the right one for you. There are lots of great filter options to narrow down Experts by area of expertise, cost range, and even customer testimonials. 

I trust you will be in good hands, but make sure to discuss any details before choosing one. 

Warm regards,

0 Likes