Solved

Why am I unable to update my Shopify payout bank account?

Tribalprimal
10 0 0

When I attempt to update  payout bank account , it says that I have the old account is  wrong.  Well Perhaps thats why the payment failed in the first place because I put in the wrong account.  So now when I try to update it it won't accept the correct number.  What should I do.  ?  I need to update this payout account.  

Accepted Solutions (2)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Tribalprimal,

Hyde here from Shopify.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our help center and log in to your account to create a support request.
Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Jann_Richardson
Excursionist
10 1 0

I have been waiting a week without resolve. There seems like nothing one can do since there is no phone to call. HELP!

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 58 88

Hello @Tribalprimal !

Make sure you are following this process of updating Bank Payout.

In the Shopify Payments section, click Manage.

Under Payout bank account in the Payout details section, click Change bank account.

Enter your old bank account information and your new bank account information, then click Save.

If stills gives you the error you can tak the screen shot and contact to shopify live support chat and explain your case to them with a screen shot it will sort out.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @Tribalprimal,

Hyde here from Shopify.

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our help center and log in to your account to create a support request.
Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

arnaudh
Visitor
1 0 0

I have been trying to change my payout account. I have the old account information, and I know it's the right account number (the last digits displayed by Shopify match), but Shopify won't accept it.

Please help me resolve this.

Scoopz
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi Andrew,

i have the same problem.

was trying to change the bank account to new one but Shopify won’t allow that and state the old account don’t match but we sure the info are correctly input.

Please assist to rectify.

CL7
Tourist
4 0 1

We experience the same issue here and Shopify is taking way too long to rectify the issue. We knew our old account is correct but Shopify just do not accept it....

@Shopify Please act on this! 

BiancaJMS
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello did they ever resolve it? It’s going on 4 days for me with no response 

Jann_Richardson
Excursionist
10 1 0

I have been waiting a week without resolve. There seems like nothing one can do since there is no phone to call. HELP!

Jann_Richardson
Excursionist
10 1 0

Andrew,

I had the same issue and created a help ticket with them saying they have to remove the old account but its been a week and no resolve. How long does this take and is there a phone number for help?

Jann_Richardson
Excursionist
10 1 0

When will this get resolved. I see some have waited 3 weeks.