urgent help please

Highlighted
3 0 0

We are having an issue with activating Shopify Payment Gateway in the Payment Providers section. We changed our Country in the General section to test out one of the payment providers but by doing so it has removed the Shopify Payment provider as it is not available in that country. Now we are not able to get Shopify Payment Gateway back even after reverting back to the original country.

I've made several calls to the support and every time I get the same spiel about this needing to be fixed by the accounts team. We have planned to launch our site tomorrow so quite desperate to get this working otherwise we will be losing lots of revenue. My job is also on the line :(

Is there anything I can do to get Shopify Payment back?

Your help is greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2415 163 356

Hi @hpkv,

Nick here from Shopify. 

That does sound very strange if I'm being honest. As long as your store meets the requirements and you're in a country/ address where Shopify Payments is available, it should show the option of Shopify Payments for you in Payment Providers. Can I ask what country you moved your store to and back from? 

Would you be able to share a screenshot of your payment providers (please blank out any sensitive information if it shows up) and your store URL, please? 

Without seeing your payment providers or having any more information, it's difficult to tell what might be going on here. Also, if you have a ticket number from when you reached out to the support team about this, it would also be very helpful. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes