want to integrate shopify payment gateway

shailesh611
5 0 0

I want to integrate shopify payment gateway in my website checkout page.

Please guide me how I can use shopify payment gateway. 

0 Likes
ColinReynolds
Tourist
3 1 1

Click on Settings. In Settings, click on 'Payment Providers. ' Step 3: After clicking on 'Payment Providers,' you will be directed to a page that consists of various payment options like PayPal, third-party payment providers, manual payment options, and so on, to integrate into your Shopify store.

www.mybalancenow.com

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Hi @shailesh611,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

In order to use Shopify Payments the first question you need to ask yourself is: am I in a supported country?

Shopify Payments only operates in the regions listed here. There is also a list of prohibited businesses outlined in the same link.

If the country where your business operates is not supported by Shopify Payments, then review the list of other payment gateways that Shopify supports.

Here is a guide to Setting up Shopify payments and a Shopify Payments FAQ.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

shailesh611
5 0 0

Hi Hyde,

Thanks or your reply.

I am using shopify payment gateway for my client of Canada.

I have setup the shopify payment gateway in store.

But I want to call it from my website checkout page.

Thanks,

Shailesh

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

As I understand it you have set up the Shopify Payments gateway correctly on your Canadian client's website. However, I'm not sure what you mean when you say you "want to call it from my website checkout page". Could you explain that a little more for me, please? Is it not functioning properly at checkout? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

All the best, Hyde.

0 Likes
shailesh611
5 0 0

Hi hyde,

Thanks for your reply.

We have our own website which is not a Shopify store.

I want to use Shopify payment gateway like another payment gateway (Paypal or stripe).

I want to use Shopify payment gateway on my website so when users select Shopify payment gateway

and proceed for payment user fill required details(credit card details) and come back to my website.

The complete process is to use shopify payment gateway with callback url so it will come back to my website.

Thanks,

Shailesh

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Shopify Payments is Shopify's credit card processor, so it only functions if you have a Shopify account.

If you don't need a Shopify website because you already have one, then you can downgrade your plan to Shopify Lite. This will allow you to use Shopify's store admin tools (ie. the backend functionality of running an online store) without needing to set up a website.

You can then add a Buy Button to your current website (here's a guide to using the Buy Button).

This is how a Buy Button works:

21-06-dfim6-corv9

You can see there that there is no need for a callback if you're using the Buy Button because it allows customers to complete their order on your website!

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

0 Likes
shailesh611
5 0 0

Thanks for your quick response.

Let me know how I can change the basic plan to Shopify lite as it shows only three plan 

Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify.

One more question I have all my products on my website not on Shopify store.

Can I sell my website products using buy button.

Thanks,

Shailesh

0 Likes
shailesh611
5 0 0

Hi

I have set up a Shopify payments gateway also created a private app and generate api_key.

I have my website with lacs of products which is not Shopify store.

I don't want to add my lacs of products to the Shopify store.

I want to use only the Shopify payments credit card gateway (that I have already added ) on my website.

I will explain the process in more detail, for example, I have a stripe payment gateway I added the stripe code (provided by the stripe) on my website and when I buy products and proceed for checkout I select stripe and it will redirect back to my website after completing the process.

I want the Shopify payment gateway code to integrate on my website to sell my products.

Please guide me properly if it is possible.

Please let me know if this possible in Shopify so that I can give confirmation to my client.

Hope you understand what I want.

Please reply soon.

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Ok, so the only way to use the Shopify Payment gateway is as I outlined in my previous response. This means that you can integrate the gateway into another website by means of a Buy Button. There is no alternative way of using Shopify Payments on a website that is not a Shopify website.

All the best, Hyde.

0 Likes