what about hiring a virtual assistant for shopify work?

Highlighted
1 0 1

I am planning to hire a virtual assistant and keeping them working for my online business.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 38

Hey, Martina.

Koreen here from Shopify! Thanks for posting. ?

Did you have specific tasks in mind for this virtual assistant? 

If this relates to marketing, there is a great service called Kit, which works for you as a Virtual Marketing Manager. This can help with your Facebook advertising, Instagram ads and also any thank you emails being sent out to your customers. Do check out the guides below. Kit is totally free, until it starts to help you make sales.

If however, you did have something different/ more specific in mind, I'm sure other forum friends will be able to chime in on their own experiences.

Looking around though, I have found a previous post here which you may find helpful.

This post recommends:

I hope this helps, and happy searching!

Koreen 

Koreen W | Shopify 

support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I can help you with your endeavor, just show me what to do and i'll help you out, don't worry about the rate, it starts at $20 per day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Intellect Outsource has more than 10 years of experience in e-commerce virtual assistant. You can hire as many virtual assistants as you require for your online store projects. We offer a free sample to test our ability and quality.

For more details - Please visit https://www.intellectoutsource.com/shopify-data-entry.html

Intellect Outsource is a complete e-commerce outsourcing service partner has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, your warehouse or factory CCTV monitoring, Product Description Writing, 3D Product images services, online store designing & development etc
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

There have been a lot of companies that turn to virtual assistants to help manage their online business. Many have been successful and enjoying a long-term partnership. It's a good investment that you can also try, for as long as you choose one that's legitimate and delivers quality service. Should you need one, I'd like to recommend Top VA 4 Hire. It has a variety of professional virtual assistant services that can help you run your online business. The best of luck!

0 Likes