what is the email id of shopify on which i can send my grievance or concern : suman pannu

sumanpannu
Tourist
5 0 1

hi,

I have created a Shopify store and a domain.

What is the EMAIl ID of customer care of Shopify on which I can send my request or concern?

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
280 60 58

Hi @sumanpannu 

Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums for support with your store! I understand you want to connect with our support team. While we are happy to help answer some of your questions through the forums here, you can also contact our support through email, live chat, and phone in our Help Center: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support.

Once you sign into your store account, you can search for your question and use the Contact Support button at the bottom of the page. 

Please don't hesitate to share your questions here as well. 

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
sumanpannu
Tourist
5 0 1

hi, but there is no shopify email id there to contact. and as i suspected fraud has been done on my credit card and shopify has charged me 29$ of subscription for a store that is not with me and i repeatedly was informing this for more than a week.

brushycleaner.myshopify.com store was created by a fiverr freelancer miguesl costa for me amnd then he asked me to take abasic plan which will be charged after 14 dyas. within 3 days our deal was canceled on Fiverr and i am trying to inform Shopify to remove my credit card amnd cancel that subcription becuase m,igues changed login id and not givng to me to cancel my card.

now the fraud happened today on Shopify and i am charged 29 us$

this is so bad and Shopify should call me on +918141762004 and resolve my matter. my money is charged wrongly by Shopify

regards 

suman pannu

kiranjith@rediffmail.com

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
280 60 58

Thank you for your follow up here Suman. I am sorry to hear that your work with your partner did not go as planned and that your store needs to be closed. 

If you have access to the store admin on Shopify you do have the ability to close this store yourself. If that is possible for you, you can sign into the store admin and go to Settings > Plan and use the "Cancel Subscription" option there. 

To contact our live support through the Help Center, you will need to follow the link I shared, search for your issue (close store and refund billing) in order to get connected to the right team and at the bottom of the search results will be the option to contact our live support for additional help. We do not have a direct email or phone support number I can share, going through our Help Center is the best way to contact our support team.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes