white line under recommended products

Solved
Highlighted
7 0 0

hi everyone hoping someone can help.

my footer bar looks fine on all pages except the product pages when its showing recommended products. on those pages a white line appears below the 3 product images but it falls within the dark footer section. any tips to remove this thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
311 56 74

@richardwatson, share store link 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
311 56 74

This is an accepted solution.

@richardwatson,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->style.scss->paste below code at bottom of file

div.footer {
margin-top: 0;
}

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: wahabahmadghori@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

that worked a treat thanks so much !!

I wonder can you help with another more major issue.

if you look at site again the main navigation jumps between pages. looks like the default settings for the header apply then my tweaks to padding etc kick in causing the menu to jump.

it works fine at default settings but the logo is too small then snd I want it bigger. I've seen someone else with the same theme and they have the menu menu and button load once with nice fade in then stays loaded throughout the site - as in the logo doesnt keep loading each time you go into pages.

but the menu jumping is the main issue as it looks awful.

really appreciate it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
311 56 74

@richardwatson, if it is useful kindly mark this like and accept solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
7 0 0

hi again I have a few issues I'd like some help with and a cost to sort them. maybe you can help?
my site is www.richardwatsonfineart.com
password - trepaw

1/ the logo appears extremely small on mobiles - I'd like it twice the size
2/ I'd like a quantities box on the product pages
3/ the header banner on the site is proving a real problem. I've added padding to make the logo bigger but its just making the menu jump around. like it reverting to the unpadded default settings then jumping to my padding. a friends site at www.nebofineart.co.uk has the same template and his works perfectly - in fact once his loads once the logo and navigation doesnt keep reloading between pages - I'd love this to be the same on mine
4/ can I have 'you may also like' removed from the giftcard page
5/ when enlarging the images on the products pages its very hard to see the close button - can this be made white?
6/ homepage intro slideshow - can the forward/back arrows also be white
7/ on the product pages I'd like the image to be on top with the both the drop down shop menus (on left) and product description (on right) below - similar to www.epicirelandgallery.com

I was looking to go live this week so if you could get back on costs that would be great. thanks

0 Likes