why is there no sales?

Highlighted
Tourist
1 0 0

Hi there,

I've had my store for a couple of months now, yet no sales. No one even reaches checkout, 

this is my first store and i've got all the social media to help advertise it (including fb ads) .

I'd like some real honest feedback :)  Is the the images? The product?

How many visitor do I need to get before a purchase is made? Ive had at least 600 visitors. 

thenaavi.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey! 

I went on the site (from web browser) the first thing I noticed was the size of the video below the product section on the home page. It seems to slow down the page a bit.

Other than that, good clean look. My advice would be to grow the Social Media pages (That's where it worked for me) and sign up an affiliate network. I use LeadDyno. 

Another bit would be to add an email capture to grow your email list (I use Privy), so that you can make sales via your email list.

Hope this helps! and good luck

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I am experiencing the same, can someone please help to advice me on the following

How do you grow your social media network? Facebook and Instagram.

Also anychance I can get some honest feedback on my website please thechicoutlet.com.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @sammi5 ,

The reason to not able to convert most of the visitors on your website can be the users have a lot of options to purchase a product when it comes to e-commerce.

There are various parameters that make a user decide whether to go for the purchase or just visit and leave.

According to my analysis, I have come to know that the website is quite basic and demands some customizations to make the website attractive and engaging to a user.

If you are willing for a detailed report of what are the necessary changes required for your Shopify Store, you can contact me directly on Skype: live:sarthakagarwal_5.

Best regards,

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I honestly came for honest advice and support, not a sales pitch. Thanks

@Sarthak_Agarwal wrote:

Hi @sammi5 ,

The reason to not able to convert most of the visitors on your website can be the users have a lot of options to purchase a product when it comes to e-commerce.

There are various parameters that make a user decide whether to go for the purchase or just visit and leave.

According to my analysis, I have come to know that the website is quite basic and demands some customizations to make the website attractive and engaging to a user.

If you are willing for a detailed report of what are the necessary changes required for your Shopify Store, you can contact me directly on Skype: live:sarthakagarwal_5.

Best regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @thechic,
I think you have misunderstood my pitch. I am just sharing my thoughts as the site actually demands certain major changes in order to improve the buyer's journey!
I can help you as well if you don't mind connecting with me?
Would you prefer to connect via skype?
Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes