wrong back account info

Solved
Lovesick1
Tourist
6 1 0

Hello,

I cannot receive my payout because it says I entered the wrong bank account info and I cannot change it because it asks to enter the old bank account and how can I when I don't know where I made the mistake. Please HELP!!! Is there a number I can call or a live chat?

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 111 125

Hi @Lovesick1,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

I recently answered a similar question here if you could take a look. Are you able to find the old banking information as mentioned in my reply?

If you would like a faster response, our live chat, callbacks, Twitter and email support can be accessed here through our Help Centre (Support > Contact Support in the main menu). Our Facebook support can be contacted here too if you would prefer.  

Please let me know how this goes. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Lovesick1
Tourist
6 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,
So thankful you emailed me. I’ve been trying to figure out how to fix my banking info. I must of input my info wrong and I can not change it because I don’t know where I made the mistake. Please help!
0 Likes
Lovesick1
Tourist
6 1 0

Hello,

What is the customer support number? Where do I find a live chat? I'm still unable to find the information I need to fix the problem. 

0 Likes
Lovesick1
Tourist
6 1 0

Hello,

No, I did not find the old banking info because I must of made a mistake. I CAN NOT CHANGE THE INFO because I DONT KNOW WHERE I MADE THE MISTAKE. Is there a number I can call for help? How can I fix it when I dont know where I made the mistake. 

Trying to get help and not sure why this is so difficult. Please HELP!!!!! 

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 111 125

Hi @Lovesick1,

Thanks for reaching out and for letting me know. 

I'm sorry for the delayed response, our support here in the Forum Community is not a direct support channel and so there may be a delay in our response. For immediate assistance we would recommend contacting us through our Help Centre (for email, live chat and callback support) or here on Twitter or here on Facebook.

When on the Help Centre page, you should see Support > Contact Support in the main menu or there's a Contact Shopify Support button near the end of the page. The Help Centre will try and suggest guides first to resolve your query, however, if none of these suit your needs then please keep clicking the Contact Shopify Support button at the end of the page instead. 

In some cases, Chrome extensions and cache can interfere with the Help Centre's login/authentication process and you might experience a "loop" when trying to contact our support. If this happens, I'd recommend clearing your cache or log out of your Help Centre account and access our support as a guest instead as shown in this short video. Our advisors can authenticate the account later if needed. 

Many thanks, 

0 Likes
OpulenceCo
2 0 0

Was this ever fixed?

0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1200 111 125

Hi @OpulenceCo,

Yes, this is now resolved. If you're experiencing the same issue, please contact our support directly here as mentioned above. Merchants need to contact our support so we can authenticate the account and loop in our Shopify Payments team. Our support is available 24/7.

Many thanks, 

0 Likes