wrong bank info

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi, can anyone help me change my bank info. None of my orders are being fulfilled because of it. I have a preorder campaign coming up shortly and having my bank info put in correctly will help with running my store appropriately.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 168

Hey, @rosegolden!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Is this relating to your Shopify Payments account? What is the error message that you receive when trying to change your bank account details? If it is saying that your old account details don't match the details on file then you can check these details in the following places (please do not send these documents to me):

1. Void Cheque: A blank cheque issued from the merchant's bank which shows the banking details of the account in question
  2. Online Banking: The merchant could log in to their online banking (if available) and should be able to locate the banking details there.
  3. Contacting their bank: The merchant could also contact their bank directly to request the banking details
  4. Paper statement from the bank: The merchant could also look to their paper statement from their bank to find these details (if available)

I hope this helps but let me know what you are seeing and which account it is relating to and once I have a bit more information here I will be able to help you out further.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thank you for responding Lulu. Actually I have the old account details but as I enter them, I get a notification that i've entered the wrong info.

Here's the link. I hope this helps https://eyrose.myshopify.com/admin

Thanks!

0 Likes