zoho authentication

Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi! Trying to setup my email to reply to customers. You recommend zoho in all topics here. It is impossible to authenticate zoho as there is no way to create folder on server to put file there and run it from there. CNAME auth ot TXT - how to achieve that?

MPZmail - same story.

I am not going to try google as it will require auth as well. Solve my problem please

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
127 0 7

Hey there,

To touch base with you in regards to Zoho authentication, here's what you'll want to do:

- First, check these steps here from Zoho's documentation and get your CNAME record for your account.

- Second, check your email. :) I have taken the liberty of sending the account owner email on this account an email to authenticate you, and once I have that we can forward you your login credentials for your domain. :) Once you're in there, you can add a new CNAME record in there.

For anyone using this topic as a reference point, feel free to reach out to us via support.shopify.com and request your login credentials if you had purchased your domain through Shopify. :)

Same process would be applicable for MPZmail if it requiring a CNAME record to verify ownership.

^_^ 

Justin L

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi Justin! I have replied several hours ago on your request via email. Can we move forward please?

Replied again

0 Likes