15K Visitors and NO SALES. What is happening?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all!

I've just gotten into the drop shipping business in the last 2 months and I have had only 2 sales. The first was my boyfriend so we could check out the product for ourselves, which was actually really great! Then another customer bought $100 worth as well. Since then I have had no sales but my live constantly shows that I have visitors and I average 15K visitors per month. What am I missing? I originally paid someone to help set up my store and then once it was finished I didn't like the theme. I saw that there was a bunch of coding and things that I didn't understand and when I changed to my current theme, all of that coding went away. I could always change it back to the previous theme if I need that coding but the theme of my store now feels like me in comparison to the boring theme I had before.

Would anyone be willing to check out my store and give me some pointers?

I have posted a job to find someone to help with the conversion rate issue but I'm looking at about $2500 if I go that route. Does that price even sound accurate?

Forgive me, I may be overwhelmed. 

Youth Matters Apparel- www.youthmatters.shop

Thank you in advance!

I welcome any and all feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @YouthMatters 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
33 0 0

Hello there,

Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2471 128 403

@YouthMatters wrote:

when I changed to my current theme, all of that coding went away. 

I can transfer most custom coding between themes depending on some factors , contact me a paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with details for pricing to update the current theme.

@YouthMatters wrote:

I welcome any and all feedback!

This is the job board, the store feedback forum is here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/bd-p/ecommerce-gallery

Dropshipping forum: https://community.shopify.com/c/Wholesale-Dropshipping/bd-p/wholesale-and-dropshipping

Though you can be way better off doing the time intensive research into the tens of thousands of similar laments on the feedback or dropshipping forums.

As there is no single magic fix for generic dropshipping stores and the feedback forum trends towards generic answers.

Some obvious problems that just need technical fixes, and others that are existential.

• Images not linked to products
  • Empty categories
  • Generic products not matching domain name sense of brand
  • no apparent value in products offered over what can be found on similar sites with the same problem
  • etc

I can be contacted for further shopify consulting at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hello Dear
Am sorry for your lack of sales and the issues you are facing with your store. I am an expert in Shopify store Development and marketing. I have carefully reviewed your request, this is what I can do for you. In most cases people tends to hire the right freelancer for the wrong task, and vice versa. I don't know if you've tried hiring a or actually paid someone to run paid ads that is traffic ads for your store, but in most cases there are factors that causes the high bounce rate of people visiting your store. I would advise to know the main objective why you are running promotion to your store. 
1.Is it to get sales that is conversion
2.Get traffic
3. Create Brand awareness and lots more as far as am conversant with Facebook ads. People tends to choose each one for each other's functions and it causes waste or loss in money. I would love to assist you in making sales to your store   But first can we talk better. I am actually a freelancer and I currently have an office in fiverr, I would love to have an intimate discussion with you on how, I can assist you out  You know there's a saying that it is better to meet late than never at all. And I know that it's not too late. It's Christmas time let's make things happen. I will be expecting you, dear.  Thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/2bd3f2c624
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

Your store looks nice and a clean for me, I really like it.

Maybe you need to check your ads traffic and see if you're reaching the right customer.

I didn't see any products on sale(people like of the feeling to buying something that they think that is on sale).

I don't know how long do you have your webstore,  maybe you need upgrade the collection.

I hope you have great sales this BF.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hello @YouthMatters 

Hope you are well!

I can help you with the website changes and also generate relevant traffic to your store.

Please reach me over Skype or Email: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com to discuss more in detail.

Best Regards,
Skype ID: zehntechindore
Zehntech

0 Likes