3 part project, mostly easy tasks

Excursionist
22 0 5

Here's the job I need done, very simple stuff. 

1)  Remove the italic word "From" on the collection page for products that have price variants.  For example, the 5th product https://www.leatherpunk.com/collections/buckling-wristbands has this, and few others. (I know this will take less than two minutes to change)

2)  Create added functionality to include content to both the bottom and top of collection pages.  Currently I can only add content to the top of the page. 

3)  Text field variant. This will give customers the ability to type in a few words of their choice.  In doing leather work, I allow customers to have words stamped into the leather, so this will keep that information tied to the product.  Currently, they just use the comment section when checking out, which works but it would be better to have it set up within the product. 

Bottom line, this stuff is just barely outside my range of what I'm able to do on my own, but I know it's very simple stuff for anybody that works with it daily.  I'm willing to pay you well for your time, but the pricing must be fair.  

Email me your price to matt@leatherpunk.com  Please be inside the US.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
227 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Tourist
33 0 1

Hi,

I can assist you.

Sent you an email.

Thanks

Anna

0 Likes
Tourist
30 0 1

Hello,
I'm interested in helping you however, I need a little more detail regarding what you need.
Please contact me and we can discuss the details ~ my Skype Id is gabriel@cisinlabs.com and Email Id :- Gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hey Matt,

We have dropped the mail.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Excursionist
22 0 5

Thanks everyone, I have someone currently working on it. 

0 Likes
22 0 0

Hi There,

Hope you're keeping great!!!

We have gone thru your requirement.

Please add me over $ky.pe for further discussion of your project.

Have sent you a request from live:jennifer.wcoast (Jennifer Smith).

Looking forward to a kind update. 

Regards,
Jennifer Smith

0 Likes