A "SOCIALLY GOOD"DESIGNING EXPERT

HELP_CARES
2 0 0

We respect all the professionals that give of their expertise and time but we need our design to ESPECIALLY TRANSLATE OUR MISSION FIRST & FOREMOST! We appreciate templates and standard style but our mission is the most important aspect and EVERYONE ISNT AN EXPERT IN THIS DEPARTMENT(no offense) We are an ngo in need of a socially good website 

We are a social enterprise that just consolidated all our sites to one platform. Recently, we obtained an ".ngo" domain and decided to consolidate our websites and launch a socially good platform. We decided to use Shopify as our platform switch the inception of our natural product line. Currently, we would like to launch our site and we are trying to brand as well as introduce the product line, our site, and our initiatives.We would like to maintain our current Shopify framework interface, but we want to make sure it’s flexible enough to grow with the company over time. The platform has 3 main activities: 1) selling & shipping natural care products, 2) receiving donations that go to local senior care partner organizations, and 3) managing a "buy1- give-1" program for care packages that we want to translate.

As a bootstrap startup, we are struggling to get the site to a point where our mission and belief system is conveyed throughout while providing a seamless shopping and donating experience. This is especially important in establishing our brand and would ultimately set the stage for how we launch and how successful we become. 

Please only  "SOCIALLY GOOD" DESIGNER PROFESSIONAL apply. 

Respectfully~

0 Likes
Muhammad_Hayat
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi there,

I'd love to work on this project please pm me at: pentesterboy@gmail.com 

0 Likes
sigmasolve
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Hello,

We can definitely help. Send us URL of your existing website along with your detailed requirement / expectations at pshah@sigmasolve.net

Thanks

Parag

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello,

We would be happy to assist you in setting up the Shopify store. So, let communicate further for better understanding. 

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Tom_J007
Tourist
16 0 1

Greetings ! 

Could you plese share your Email id so I can send you requirement understanding document with some suggestion .

Having +7 years of strong hands with  development & designing

I'll attach sample work as well that is done recently .so that will give you the glimpse of the quality & expertise .

Regards , 

Tom J

Tom J
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hello,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+ year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype or email. Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to discuss?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Anzimaty_sarl
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hello,

let us have a look on your present website and allow 4 days to come with a proposal or a mockup for the social to be platfrom. our mail is hello@anzimaty.com 

regards,

F.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes