APP design

Highlighted
3 0 0

I have an idea for an app for shopify, and would like someone to let me know if it is possible.   There are apps similar, but not what I need.  I will say right away that I do not have a lot of money, so we would have to work something out with compensation.  I want to be fair, but as I said, I don't have a lot of money to pay up front.  I think this would be an excellent app for small businesses who don't have a huge staff to keep their store up to date.  I hope to hear from someone soon.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 0 0

Hi Steve,

We are a team of Shopify app developers (https://apps.shopify.com/partners/shopinet). We are so excited to hear your idea and see if we can help. Please drop us an email to contact@shopinet.xyz.

A Shopify agency that helps build, promote, and expand e-commerce businesses.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 0 10

Hi Steve,

We are a Shopify app development company. Please reach us at smart.development.ltd@gmail.com and we can discuss further.

Thanks,
Viktor
CEO of Smart Development

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hello Steve, 

Greetings!!

I can surely assist you to develop an application with an excellent quality standard on very efficient service rates. 

I would like to request you to please join me on Skype: cis.garry to discuss further over your business requirement or please send me an email at garry3.efi@gmail.com.

I am waiting for your reply. 

Warm Regards, 

Garry J

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

What other apps have you done?

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hello Steven, 

It is a public platform, I am affraid to share my sample works here. Please join me on Skype: cis.garry so send me an email at garry3.efi@gmail so that I can share my sample works with you in person. 

I am waiting for your reply. 

Garry

0 Likes