Adapt checkout to my needs

Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 2

Hi,

Using prestige template, I would like to adapt checkout so I can meet my business requirements. 

1 - Cart

VincentCavret_2-1598359224894.png

How could I remove the yellow highlighted spot? Indeed, I have only one product available, so my customer can't have to go for 2, 3 or 4...

2 - Information

VincentCavret_1-1598359171257.png

See the circle in red. Instead of going to shipping, I need to stop the process and propose to my customer for a delivery quote.

So in the red circle it should be wroten "Ask for a delivery quote", when customers click on it I receive the order information.

And then that is all, I don't need "shipping" "payment" "review" because I have to quote shipping first and then come back to my customer with shipping information.

VincentCavret_3-1598359402611.png

Can I set up 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
844 127 141

Hi Vincent, 

For number #1 it's straightforward no worries on that. Would you mind if I request Collab access and I fix that for you directly?

For number #2 are you using Shopify Plus? If not then I'm afraid this will not be possible. 

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
30 0 2

1 - Not a problem, you can request it

2 - Unfortunatelly I am not with Shopify plus. Would it be possible if I hire a dev' for this task or not?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
844 127 141

For #2 unfortunately no one can update that for you as long as you're on Shopify and not Shopify Plus. 

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
298 11 13

Hi @VincentCavret 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @VincentCavret 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

We would love to help you with the same.

Please add me over skype.

I added my skype id in the signature.

Thanks.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes