Add main features of a concept - prestige theme

VincentCavret
Excursionist
72 0 6

Hi, as you can see in the exemple (screenshot below), we are looking for a way to show with icons on the homepage, in the prestige theme, main features of our concept.

VincentCavret_2-1598355109847.png

I Know that this is possible on other themes, not in Prestige. We would like to add this between our first image and our catalog:

VincentCavret_1-1598354908447.png

We want to have the possibility to personnalize it,  because we might use 3, 4 or 5 icons to represent main features. It means that images and text has to align automatically (no matter if this is for 3 or 5 icons) to preserve a perfect visual for our store visitors.

Feel free to propose another way to do this if you have any developement idea.

Thanks

Vincent

0 Likes
amandaj
Tourist
37 0 1
--------------
0 Likes
amandaj
Tourist
37 0 1

Hi Vincent,

i would like to discuss this in detail. please email at amanda@cisinlabs.com

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
467 16 16

Hi @VincentCavret 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
MaxDempsey
Excursionist
24 1 5

Hi Vincent,

I would be able to create a custom section for your home page that would allow you to add the icons / text and links as well if needed.

I did something sort of similar for the homepage of 

https://www.danformshoesvt.com/

(right under the hero you can see a menu with icons and text, it is customizable and able to be dragged around the template just like any other section in the theme)

I have an extensive amount of experience doing similar and extending themes to fit customers needs in a variety of ways. 

Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss or to for any further information 

maxjdempsey@gmail.com

614-557-0070

0 Likes