Add to cart not working

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi guys,

I am using Zyra Theme, I contacted author of this theme and is being a week now, the author not responding and haven't found the problem, but my add to cart from product pages and also when is responsive mode the functionality does not work. The only way to add to cart is by pressing the cart icon from collections and that functionality is not available on responsive mode. The author last response 2 days ago said they where working on the demos that they have major issues, I really don't want to go through the process of changing the theme as I am spend a bit of time customising and now I am doing the same as a back up plan, but I love the theme except for the support is very poor and now I can't use it if the most important function isn't working. 

Please help, I am bit stress and my launch campaign start the 1st of November.

Url: https://roidmiaustralia.com 

Highlighted
33 0 0

Hello there,

Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1897 119 297

Dear @IvyM 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hello @IvyM 

Greetings!

Surely I can assist you in your requirement, would like to discuss this in detail.

Please let me know if we can have a quick chat or call on Hangout or Skype (My Skype ID: zehntechindore).

Warm Regards, 
Zehntech
Email: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @IvyM 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am Interested to help you and get out it of you from your current issue.

I am on your website and I notice few functions are not working yet.

1) As you said the cart button is not working.

2) Second thing is the wishlist button is also not working

Here is the snap 

Oakleafinfoway_0-1603353763763.png

I would glad to know you that it can be done by some coding and will deliver you in quick turnaround time.

If you wish to move forward with us.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @IvyM 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi all, thank you for expressing your interest and for offers, the problem is being fixed by author, shame the author got lost for few days and didn't communicate, they sort their theme and my add to cart is working again. My apologies for not responding individually as I was a bit scared in trusting again, I had a very stressful bad experience only because the long-term waiting but they have solve their demos and they updated the theme.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

IvyM

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi Jay, you were ''spot on'' with your approach, love the way you conducted your pitch, if the problem were current I would've hire you, very knowledgeable and I knew all this problems where in place, but they author responded to my messages and yesterday they updated their theme and uploaded a new version, the also fixed the button add to cart. Thank you so much for your interest, I will keep you in mind if I need your expertise in the future. All the best.

Kind regards,

IvyM

Highlighted

Hello @IvyM 

I am very happy to hear that your issue has been solved.

Sure, anytime for your service.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes