Addon options to product

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hello,

I'm looking for someone that can code an option for customers to choose to add on items on the product page. For example, if I'm selling a barbell, I want the customer to be able to add on weights (bumper plates) to their order as a way to cross-sell/upsell. I know there are apps out there that can do this, but I'm looking for something custom for my Turbo theme.

Here's a reference for exactly what I'm looking for - https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/Add-accessories-while-purchasing-a-product/m-p/718043/t...

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hello,

Trust you're keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email trish@cisinlabs.com     

Regards,

Trish

Email - trish@cisinlabs.com
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54
Phone - +13056004562
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Bekir 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello Bekir,

Hope you are well, I'd happy to help you to code an option to add on items on the product page as per your reference.

Please feel free to reach out for more discussion at Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Looking forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear @Bekir 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello @Bekir,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 0

Hello @Bekir ,

We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have hands on experience in Shopify framework. Our team offer premium quality services at decent rate. And the solution will meet your expectations and will fulfill your requirements too. 

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Thank You.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
61 1 1

Hello @Bekir,
Hope you are keeping well!

I can assist you the same and will deliver an acceptable solution or results.

Please add me over Skype: zehntechindore or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com to discuss further in detail.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Bekir , 
I read your pout and check reference link shared 
So interested further to offer custom solution 

Connect to discuss - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Bekir 

Hope you are safe and well!

his is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway.I am Interested to help you with the customization and addons features on your website.

Even, I dropped you the mail also please check and I will look forward for your positive response.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes