Adjusting Slide Numbers in Slide Show

Highlighted
Tourist
123 0 2

Hi there,
I am using Grid Theme - Pixel Union.
At the moment they only allow for 5 slides on the homepage. I would like this adjusted to 10.
Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Alexandra - we can assist with this if you still need hand a hand. Hit us up at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you require some help here.

Take good care.

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 117 353

Email and estimate sent, though you should specify the contact email.

Slideshows should serve a limited purpose as increasing the images on the slideshow also increases how much new users have to download to view your site. The customer friendly tradeoff is more slides == each slide should be smaller.

This is often means framing it to a business matter: What do you hope to solve by adding more to the homepage?

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi all - we hope you are well. Good comments from everyone.

Just as an FYI we can add your sliders on an 'as needed' basis, without impacting your page load (i.e. best practices for SEO). If your customers are demanding more banners as proven through your analytics, then so be it; just make sure to add them in so as not to negatively affect your SEO.

Happy Thursday!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
123 0 2

I'd like to add more slides so that customers are able to view the whole collection of what I am selling.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
123 0 2

Thanks WhiteWater, I will get in touch via email.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Sounds good Alexandra - we look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Thanks for touching base, Alexandra! Good to hear from you via email - expect a prompt reply :)

Cheers.

WhiteWater Web

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Alexendra

I can help you with extra slides including theme settings from backend.

please mail me rama8757@gmail.com if interested

Thank you

Rama

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Alexendra,

We're here, if still you need any assistance for extra sliding.

Thanks,

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes